3-WAY MOTORIZED DIVERTER BALL ZONE VALVES
VS 3 P-L three-way valves are motorized ball diverter valves- full bore to L- that allow the deviation of the heat transfer fluiddistributed in heating circuit /air conditioning circuit. (Centralcommon way AB) Their use is particularly indicated in water heating/cooling distribution systems thanks to the following peculiarities:
• High flow rates.
• Absence of leakage.
• Ability to operate with high differential pressures.
• Possibility of having an indication if the valve is open or closed bymeans of an indicator.
• It can be operated manually if necessary• Low pressure drops.
• Equipped (as standard) with auxiliary micro switch.
• Pre-installed electric cable.
The valve head is removable without affecting the hydraulic system,thus ensuring high flexibility and rapidity for the maintenance of thevalve itself.
|scheda tecnica||2014-03-06||it, en, de, fr, es||go|